Friday, September 24, 2010

I Made A Spending Plan(Budget) and I Don't Like It!

I’m trying my hardest not to use that dirty word (budget), but I have slight anxiety over this spending plan thing. I made my spending plan and I do feel a little restricted. Let me explain some things about me. I love shopping, going out with friends, and having fun. I also like nice things and don’t have a problem spending money. My spending plan probably reflects all of these things. I am going to start following my spending plan next week, October 1. I’m a little scared that I’m not going to follow it especially since my birthday is next month. I usually spend a good amount of money celebrating my birthday. I need your help, so I can stick to my spending plan. Take a look at it and tell me if I should make any changes. Keep in mind that I’m a recent college grad that lives with her mom. This means I do not have a lot of bills, but I’m trying to move out of her house around this time next year. I need all the help I can get!

My Monthly Spending Plan



Income
Paycheck1550
Total1550
Expenses
Needs
Gas100
Cell Phone100
Food
Groceries40
Clothing200
Emergency Fund200
Moving Fund300
Hair120
Tithes/Offerings/Charity 200
Total1260
Wants
Food
Fast Food10
Restaurants40
Entertainment200
Skin Care20
Total270
*Extra Money20

No comments:

Post a Comment